What services do you offer?
- We offer new website design and creation, site updates, image work, logo design, website management, trainings and consultations. We're Squarespace Circle members and can offer out clients 20% off Squarespace hosting plans on their first year.
- Squarespace is a website building and hosting company and content management system and I love it for its:
- POWER - Squarespace websites are clean, state-of-the-art, powerful and up-to-date. On a Squarespace site, I can write code to make your site unique and when it’s built, you can use their drag and drop editor to make updates and changes.
- FEATURES - There are tons of features available from portfolios, blogs, integrated calendars, online stores to social media integration and appointment scheduling and more. And the list is always growing.
- SECURITY - There is top of the line security on all Squarespace websites.
- SUPPORT - I’ve had great success with their 24/7 live chat and email support. They have a great library of information (text and video tutorials) for any questions you may have.
- PRICING - There are a variety of affordable Squarespace plans from $12/month.
Do I need a professional designer to create a website?
- No, there are DIY options. But a designer and Squarespace expert can customize and wrangle the words, images and layouts to create an experience your viewers will love. Here’s how we help to save you time and money in the long run:
- Organize your content with an objective eye to develop a great story
- Leverage features that create commerce sites, galleries, calendars, maps, scheduling and contact management
- Create and manipulate images, audio, video and optimize content for fast site loading
- Make tweaks and judgments about fonts, graphics and branding
- Custom code your template (for great look and function on all sized devices)
- Create a logo for your unique brand
- Create, connect or redirect your URL, email accounts and social media links
- Submit your site for search engine optimization
- Train you to manage your site once the design process is done.
- As a Squarespace Circle member, we can offer our clients 20% off Squarespace hosting plans on their first year
Why is 'mobile friendly' so important?
- Having a great mobile presence is essential. More people view websites on their phones than on their desktops. This trend is expected to grow. Search engines give preferential ranking to sites that are mobile friendly. All of this adds up to mobilize!
How tech savvy do I need to be?
- Whether you are a technophobe or a technophile, we're happy to work with you.
Why is a personal approach important?
- We’ll guide you through the complexities and technical challenges of the site development process. Together we identify the goals and objectives for your web presence, organize your content and develop a great story. A personal approach means attention to detail and our commitment to create a beautiful, state-of-the-art website for you. testimonials from our clients
What kinds of content can I have on my website?
- The web is a expanding universe and new options arise all the time. You can have blogs, galleries, online stores, appointment scheduling and more.
In short, what does the web design process involve?
- Website creation is multifaceted. Ultimately the design must embody the purpose of your site and who it's for. We'll create a design concept and work out layout, page design while we tailor it to your needs. More on the process
What is the time frame for my project?
- The most basic site can be done in days, simple sites can take a week, while more complex projects might take several weeks. It depends on the complexity of the site and whether the content and concept are already developed.
How much will it cost?
- 5 page site design - $1100
10 page site design - $1800
- Extra Page - $175
- Blog - $225
- Appointment scheduling - $325
- Additional domain connections - $100
- E-commerce setup - from $550
- Logos - from $550
Additional updates and edits - $65/hour
There are a variety of Squarespace plans from $12/month.
- We’ll help you choose what’s best for your project.